ALFA Systems, CHP's enterprise solution for the asset finance industry, provides full administration throughout the agreement lifecycle from proposal capture right through to disposal.
ALFA's modular architecture means that it can be tailored to any asset finance organisation's needs.
ALFA customers include ING, GE Capital, Lloyds Leasing, Lombard North Central, Midland Bank, National Australia Bank, Nissan and Standard Chartered.
Distribution channels for asset finance include direct sales, vendor finance, broker introduced and branch based sales. Depending on the size of the particular market, buyer behaviour, cultural issues, risk profile and asset class, each channel has its unique benefits, risks and challenges. CHP have delivered class leading solutions in each of these areas and we have the practical experience to manage the complex business change that goes hand in hand with such projects.
ALFA provides a flexible front end toolset which can be deployed using a variety of technologies:
- Web-based introducer and direct sales portals.
- Windows and hand-held solutions for field sales use.
- Integration with third party proposal capture via ALFA's XML gateway.
ALFA's back office modules provide a comprehensive solution for the asset finance market. Functional areas include:
- Customer services
- Billing / Invoicing
- Cash allocation and Collections
- Delinquency management and bad debt
- Asset management
- Supplier management and accounts payable
- End of agreement processing
Throughout, ALFA's integral workflow capability allows you to build your processes into the application. Functionality includes:
- Integrated correspondence and document management
- Delinquency workflow management
- Efficient customer services support
- Management console
Finance and Accounting
We view financial rigour as Job 1 in an asset finance system. Whatever transactions are processed, ALFA has the integral rigour to ensure that accounting always works smoothly.
Specific support includes:
- Internal general ledger, with interfaces to industry standard external GLs
- Cash reconciliation
- Treasury management and funding
- Full support for sales taxes, tax depreciation and corporate tax
- Reconciliation and reporting suite
- Asset management
- Consumer finance
- Structured finance
- Vehicle leasing
- Vendor finance
- Equipment finance
For more information visit: www.chpconsulting.com/eu/en/alfa_systems/asset_finance
Platforms: System i or Windows server and Windows or browser clients
Partner Contact Details:
CHP Consulting Limited
20 Gresham Street
London, EC2V 7JE
Contact: Andrew Denton
Tel: +44 (0)20 7588 1800
Web site: www.chpconsulting.co.uk