LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile
LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile is a pre-built, IBM i native mobile sales solution that fully integrates with your existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
The intuitive, easy-to-use mobile application enables your sales force to instantly access customer data and business processes in real-time. With features like customer relationship and product catalog management capabilities, remote sales personnel have the ability to complete orders in the field - anytime, anywhere.
For your customers and business partners, LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile offers immediate access to their account information on the go. Regardless of your customer’s physical location, they can place and review any order, and update pertinent business information via any Apple or Android device.
Written in RPG and the LongRange mobile platform, LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile’s touch-optimized navigation allows your sales teams and customers to efficiently validate inventory levels, confirm UPC numbers and review order information like status, shipment tracking and more. The mobile application also includes signature capture and multi-lingual capabilities. The result, improved accuracy of orders, assurance that sales are finalized on-site and a reduction in supply chain inefficiencies.
LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile also includes credit card processing; reducing the time it takes for you to receive payment. Support of third party credit card swipers adds an additional layer of security providing instant order confirmation and ensuring compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
Quick time-to-market without compromising security
Designed with speed in mind, LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile is quick to deploy and easy to maintain with your current RPG development staff. Including installation and set-up, you can go live in less than one month and deploy the mobile app natively to Apple and Android devices. And because LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile directly integrates with your ERP, the solution leverages your development investment by reusing the business logic that makes your company unique.
LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile also supports IBM i security and authentication mechanisms up to security level 50. All User IDs and passwords are encrypted before transmission and are never cached within the application. With LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile, you can restrict access to the application by locking the app down by specific IP address or device name. Additionally, the mobile application supports SSL and TLS protocols to allow for secure authentication, encryption, non-repudiation and VPN technologies protecting your company’s IBM i hardware and sensitive business data.
For Your Business
- Administration Site – A secured maintenance application allows companies to maintain the Commerce Edition Mobile application.
- Roles-based Permissions – Restricted user access to portions of the application depending upon the user type (internal sales versus external customer).
- Content Management System – Administer users and your company’s product categories, sub- categories and catalog items. Also modify the aesthetics of the LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile application (images, color schemes, etc.).
- Multilingual Administration – Allows translators to directly update multi-lingual site data, labels and messages for all site languages. Integration with Google Translator allows for dynamic initial translation.
- SSL Security – Encrypts sensitive payment and customer data.
- Order Completion – Supports Credit Card and Purchase Order transactions, using signature capture.
- Current Order – Shows discounts, tax and shipping estimates based on integration.
- Saved Orders – Quickly reorder previous orders.
For Your Salesforce
Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Information – Display and maintain customer information like phone, address, etc. Users can also display map and route to customer location.
- Customer Documents – Create, view and update customer specific documents, like contracts, estimates, proposals, instructions, and schematics. All documents are synchronized with the server.
- Customer Contact Information – Display and maintain customer contact information like phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, photos, etc. Users can directly call and email contacts using their mobile device’s native features or display map and routes to the contact’s location.
- Address Book – Your sales teams can maintain a personal list of contact names, titles, addresses, phone numbers and photos of their customers.
- Order Checkout and Confirmation – Review/complete order and calculate total order cost. Direct integration with your back-end system.
- Print-friendly Orders/Invoices – All order confirmation or invoices can be presented to the end user as a PDF for printing or sharing with others.
- Email Order Confirmation and Invoices – All orders created via LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile are communicated to the clients via email.
- Pending Orders – Allows review and activation of all pending orders with the ability to drill down and view details of each order.
- Saved Orders – Repeat, modify or extend previous orders (similar to order templates or standing orders).
- Credit Card Ordering – Allows integration with your credit card authorization and settlement routines, or LANSA can supply a generic one.
- Purchase Order – Support for Purchase Orders.
Product Catalog Management
- Product Catalog – Access to all product information, like product specs, images, inventory levels and pricing.
- Personal Catalog – Allows your customer to save time with commonly viewed/ordered items. This is similar to favorites or order guide functionality.
- Product Categorization – The ability to configure and define multi-layered product categorization as well as grouping items based on different product types/brands or logical groupings.
- Quick Order Entry – Allows users to scan barcodes to create orders.
- Annual Sales by Salesman – Displays annual sales information and compares actual versus quota. From this report, users can drill down into the Sales by Period report.
- Sales by Period – Displays monthly sales information, comparing actual versus quota. From this report, users can drill down into the Sales by Product Family report.
- Sales by Product Family – Displays sales information by top level product categories. From this report, users can drill down into the Sales by Category report.
- Sales by Category – Displays sales information by second level product category. From this report, users can drill down into the Sales by Product report.
- Sales by Product – Displays sales information by product.
For Your Customers
- Order Status Inquiry – Reads your order data directly, giving your customers real-time access to their order status details. This can show all orders placed by the customer (fax, catalog, phone, EDI, etc.), not just orders placed via LANSA Commerce Edition Mobile. All orders are available via PDF for sharing and printing.
- Account Inquiry – Allows a sales/customer to view their account summary information and recreate a specific invoice online (via PDF).
- Default Shipping and Billing Addresses – The ability to define default shipping and billing addresses for online accounts.
- B2B Account Selection Option – The ability to select Ship To accounts for B2B users prior to placing orders. This can influence price and shipping charges.
Shipping and Freight
- Dynamic Freight Calculation – Calculates shipping costs in real-time based on product weight, shipping location and destination using UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Customer Configured Shipping – Calculations based on flat rate shipping, free shipping, or table-based rate schedules.
Product Detail Browsing
- Customer Specific Real-time Pricing – Pricing based on direct integration to backend.
- Stock Availability – Configurable to show exact number, minimum number threshold, or Yes/No availability.
- Add to Personal Catalog – Allows your customer to create a personal product list.
- Share via Social Networking – Share product information via email, SMS, and social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
Other versions also available: