Our development professionals combine many years of enterprise application experience with established leadership in technology
According to Gartner, approximately 80% of money spent on IT is dedicated to "keeping the lights on" and represents "dead money," not contributing directly to business growth.
If your organization relies on IBM i (AS/400, iSeries, System i) systems to run critical operations, you may have bought and customized packages such as BPCS, JD Edwards, Infor, JBA, MAPICS, Daly.Commerce, etc. or written custom applications in RPG, COBOL, Synon or LANSA.
If you find it challenging to get new projects done – while maintaining existing mission critical systems – we can help.
Rather than taking on new staff, our on-demand mentoring and development services are available when you need them, at peak demand times when your IT staff cannot keep pace alone.
- Gain access to a team of experts that bridge the gap between legacy systems and modern technologies
- Utilize LANSA code samples and guidance to jumpstart your project, or we can deliver complete systems/modules
- Inject new energy, methods and ideas into your existing IT staff
- Apply low cost blending of local consultants and our own team of Manila-based off-shore programmers/testers
- Avoid the cost of recruiting and training new IT staff
Our Services Professionals will relate well to your IT staff in a number of technical areas, and across many verticals:
|Windows, SQL||Manufacturing||PDF Generation||SOA, SAAS||Linux, UNIX||Document Mgt|
|RPG||iPhone, Android||AJAX, JSON||Social Networks||Dashboard||.NET|
|Web services||Synon||COBOL||Financials||BPI, Workflow||SEO, Campaigns|
Services can be delivered:
- A few hours, days, weeks, or months at a time
Our skilled consultants combine many years of enterprise application experience with established leadership in technology to deliver world-class application solutions for our clients.
Companies taking advantage of our On-demand Mentoring and Development services include:
- Bemis Manufacturing
- Brewers' Distributor
- Carole Fabrics
- Children's Aid Society of Toronto
- Clear Channel
- Government of Bermuda
- High Liner Foods
- Kampgrounds of America
- Kawasaki Motors
- Novitex Enterprise Solutions
- Scholastic Canada
- Viatech Publishing
Free preliminary assessment
Request a free enterprise applications assessment and discussion with one of our technology experts.
Novitex, formerly Pitney Bowes Management Services, has been using a mission critical LANSA application for several years. We recently completed a significant project to move the LANSA and JD Edwards applications from an ancient IBM i server to our modern Novitex data center. We were impressed by the amazing work, support and dedicated service we received from LANSA Professional Services. The LANSA consultant assigned to us was absolutely outstanding in his abilities to:
- "Unearth" hard coded configurations buried inside our LANSA application
- Provide support during both our Test and Go Live weekends with long hours and many conference calls
- Help us solve several complex issues surrounding the LANSA and JD Edwards applications.
If LANSA has a "Customer is Delighted" award, the LANSA consultant should be the next recipient.