Use the LANSA CodeStart PGP Encryption service to let you exchange transactions securely over the Internet. This service is an extension to LANSA Integrator, enabling Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) data encryption services for secure exchange of transactions with your trading partners over the Internet.
LANSA's PGP Encryption Service is a powerful data encryption package, using the OpenPGP open source classes.
PGP capabilities include:
- Encrypting Data using various encryption technologies, including DES and 3DES
- Authenticating the sender of the transmission
- Ensuring that only the intended recipient can decrypt the data
- Confirming that the data does not change in transit
- Verification and decryption of signed, encrypted PGP documents
- Generation of both Public and Private keys
- Support encryption of internal data
- Use seamlessly with other LANSA Integrator services such as EDI, XML, FTP, HTTP and SMTP
About LANSA CodeStart
CodeStart solutionss, frameworks and modules are licensed on an as-is basis with the source code included. There are no warranty or ongoing software maintenance fees or upgrades for these solutions. However, LANSA Professional Services provides implementation and technical support for the CodeStart solutionss on a billable time and material basis.