EPCs are Expedited Program Changes that contain fixes and enhancement to LANSA products. It is recommended to be at the latest EPC level to ensure that you have all the most recent fixes, features and enhancements.
- This EPC ships the introduction of RDMLX Extended Library. The first release contains the following features: HTTP request (consuming web services) and JSON handling (parsing and serialization). EPC141031 is a pre-requisite for this EPC.
June 20, 2017
- This EPC ships the latest fixes and enhancements for LANSA V14 SP1. A major hghlight is improved scrolling in web pages across all devices and browsers. This EPC also installs EPC141030. EPC141011 is a pre-requisite for this EPC.
May 12, 2017
- This EPC ships all the latest fixes and enhancement for the Visual LANSA Framework (VLF). Major highlights include the ability to add your own layer of object security in VLF-ONE, Component snap-in prompter enhancements, Page-at-a-time instance list in VLF-ONE, HTML5 support in RAD-PADs as well as a new RAMP VLF-ONE demonstration system and many other enhancements.
February 14, 2017
- This EPC ships all fixes and patches available since EPC132900.
January 23, 2017
- This EPC ships various web fixes, additions to the demonstration material and includes all the latest patches shipped since EPC141010.
January 9, 2017
- This EPC ships PRIM_LIST performance improvements, various enhancements and improvements to the shipped samples and examples and all patches shipped since V14 SP1.
October 31, 2016