EPCs are Expedited Program Changes that contain fixes and enhancement to LANSA products. It is recommended to be at the latest EPC level to ensure that you have all the most recent fixes, features and enhancements.
- This EPC includes the following highlights: The introduction of RDMLX Extended Library, including HTTP request (consuming web services), JSON handling (parsing and serialization), various Web fixes and all patches shipped since V14 SP1 EPC141031. This EPC also ships the Visual LANSA IDE changes to support the VLF enhancements shipped in EPC141034. EPC141031 for LANSA V14 SP1 is a pre-requisite for this EPC.
August 8, 2017
- This EPC ships all the latest enhancements and fixes for the V14 Visual LANSA Framework, as detailed in the Visual LANSA Framework Whats New section. Major enhancements shipped in this EPC include a new enhanced Developers Workbench, a new Common Activities concept for increased productivity, a new look Instant Prototyping Assistant as well as many other fixes and new features. For details, go to More Details »
For an overview of the new features delivered in EPC141034, check out the video EPC141034_Features
August 8, 2017
- This EPC ships the latest fixes and enhancements for LANSA V14 SP1. A major hghlight is improved scrolling in web pages across all devices and browsers. This EPC also installs EPC141030. EPC141011 is a pre-requisite for this EPC.
May 12, 2017
- This EPC ships all the latest fixes and enhancement for the Visual LANSA Framework (VLF). Major highlights include the ability to add your own layer of object security in VLF-ONE, Component snap-in prompter enhancements, Page-at-a-time instance list in VLF-ONE, HTML5 support in RAD-PADs as well as a new RAMP VLF-ONE demonstration system and many other enhancements.
February 14, 2017
- This EPC ships all fixes and patches available since EPC132900.
January 23, 2017
- This EPC ships various web fixes, additions to the demonstration material and includes all the latest patches shipped since EPC141010.
January 9, 2017
- This EPC ships PRIM_LIST performance improvements, various enhancements and improvements to the shipped samples and examples and all patches shipped since V14 SP1.
October 31, 2016