EPCs are Expedited Program Changes that contain fixes and enhancement to LANSA products. It is recommended to be at the latest EPC level to ensure that you have all the most recent fixes, features and enhancements.
- This EPC ships all the latest fixes and enhancement for the Visual LANSA Framework (VLF). Major highlights include the ability to add your own layer of object security in VLF-ONE, Component snap-in prompter enhancements, Page-at-a-time instance list in VLF-ONE, HTML5 support in RAD-PADs as well as a new RAMP VLF-ONE demonstration system and many other enhancements.
February 14, 2017
- This EPC ships all fixes and patches available since EPC132900.
January 23, 2017
- This EPC ships various web fixes, additions to the demonstration material and includes all the latest patches shipped since EPC141010.
January 9, 2017
- This EPC ships PRIM_LIST performance improvements, various enhancements and improvements to the shipped samples and examples and all patches shipped since V14 SP1.
October 31, 2016
- This EPC ships the latest fixes and enhancements for LANSA V14. Highlights include VL Web fixes for usability and functionality issues with input fields on Android devices, a solution to a delay (port in use) when starting the LANSA listener, as well as general enhancements and fixes.
April 29, 2016