Options when using the Tab key with Grid Component in Visual LANSA
|Date:||12th June 2000|
|Abstract:||Options when using the Tab key with Grid Component in Visual LANSA|
|Submitted By:||LANSA Technical Support|
|Last Review:||November 2010|
How tabbing works with grids in Visual LANSA.
The following are a few hints about how to tab in or out of a Grid within Visual LANSA:
- To position the focus into the Grid and as well navigates between cells in the same row on a Grid, press TAB.
- To enable backward tabbing between cells in the same row on a Grid, press SHIFT+TAB.
- To position the focus out of the Grid, press CTRL+TAB.
In addition to these methods there will be a new property included in the grid component in future versions of LANSA for Windows. This new property will be added to Grid which will enable users to select their desired tabbing operation.
The new property will include:
- AlongRow is the default and specifies the current behaviour.
- LeaveGrid will force the tabbing to leave the grid.
- AroundGrid will enable tabbing across a row and the onto the next/previous row; thus around the grid.