Backing up existing projects in Integrator Studio
|Date:||26th July 2007|
|Abstract:||Backing up existing projects in Studio|
|Submitted By:||LANSA Technical Support|
You may be required to backup your Studio projects at times for various reasons.
- General Backup requirements
- Saving a project to sent to support for troubleshooting
- transferring projects from one studio workspace to another.
It is a very quick and easy task to backup all your Studio projects, solution, soap server types and files.
To backup the entire Studio workspace.
- Start Windows File Explorer
- Locate your Studio workspace directory. ( Normally in the Studio directory )
- Right-click on the workspace directory and use WinZip to archive all directories and files into the workspace.zip file
The only file that will miss the backup is the Studio.xml file in Studio directory.
The Studio.xml only contains a few configuration entries that can easily be re-entered, if the file is lost.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <studio java-runtime="C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_14\bin\java.exe" java-compiler="C:\j2sdk1.4.2_14\bin\javac.exe"> <servers> <server name="LANSA01" url="http://LANSA01:4561"/> </servers> <services> <service name="LANSA01" url="http://lansa01:1099" program="/cgi-bin/jsmadmin"/> </services> </studio>