How to run PASE sanity tests to verify if it is working on IBM i
|Date:||25 July 2013|
|Product/Release:||LANSA on IBM i - supported versions|
|Abstract:||Sanity tests you can run if you need to verify that PASE is working on IBM i|
|Submitted By:||LANSA Technical Support|
PASE Sanity Tests
LANSA ships four PASE test executables. Each progressively tests that PASE is working.
- w3xpaset1: Tests that PASE is working
- w3xpaset2: Tests that C/C++ runtime libraries can be loaded.
- w3xpaset3: Tests that liblxutil can be loaded
- w3xpaset4: Tests that libw3xs4210c can be loaded
How to run these tests:
Note: Names are case sensitive.
- Start the AIX shell (CALL PGM(QP2TERM))
- Make the LANSA PASE bin directory your current directory: cd /QOpenSys/LANSA_<pgmlib>/x_lansa/bin
- If you are on V6R1M0 or lower, run: "export LIBPATH=."
- Run each of the above test programs in sequence, starting with w3xpaset1 (Just type the name and press enter)