The people here at LANSA don’t just make advanced software simple, they create innovative software products that dramatically improve business performance and speed the ROI of IT spend. For 30 years, over 8,000 customers in 65 countries have relied on LANSA to rapidly transform how they build and deploy enterprise applications.
LANSA proudly employs over 250 professionals world-wide including major offices in Chicago and Toronto. All positions include a competitive salary/compensation package which includes benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and company match to the Voluntary Retirement Plans (401K, RRSP).
LANSA is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V and committed to a diverse work culture.
Join our world-class team. Send your resume and the title of the open position you are applying for to .
Solutions Developer / Solutions Consultant
Location(s): Downers Grove, IL and Mississauga, Ontario
You will be joining a technology company that has managed to reinvent and deploy its core products through multiple technology shifts over the past 3 decades. LANSA’s powerful suite of products and offerings is leading edge in the software development space. We are committed to providing world-class technology solutions to mid-sized companies, and to the Fortune 500. We and our partners serve clients across the Americas, including: Godiva Chocolates, Kellogg’s, The Beer Store, Scholastic, Rawlings, Kawasaki Motors, High Liner Foods, Procter & Gamble, Bermuda Government, and more.
As a growing organization offering great potential, we are experts at designing, building and integrating web, mobile and enterprise applications and offer leading-edge products and services throughout the complete project lifecycle. If you are willing to share your unique perspective and ideas, working with a team of dedicated software professionals, serving clients throughout North America and the Caribbean, then check us out.
Your prior 4-8 years of employment experience may include:
- Designing and developing business applications
- Business operations analysis
- Project/team management, agile methodologies
- Proposals, RFP responses and other technical writing
- Experience with web, client-server or mobile applications with back-end development experience such as .Net, Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails and Python.
- Open source integration, version control and team collaboration tools.
- Big data, analytics, IoT
- Systems and security infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, SAML, OATH2, MFA
- Designing and estimating software solutions based on information needs, systems flow, data usage and work process
- Developing and directing system testing and validation procedures
What you will do at LANSA:
- Assist with client proposals, consulting, project management, system design and in positioning Services opportunities with clients.
- Employ strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Design software solutions by eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis; determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements; establish, task and estimate solution design and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs); project plan with estimates.
- Participate in all phases of a project lifespan from initial requirements gathering, architectural design, task break down, development, testing, and roll-out into production.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Develop, along with senior management, a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities; continuously review the project schedule with management and clients as appropriate to ensure that projects deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Effective collaborator with the ability to provide guidance and insight to other project teams/initiatives.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
We prefer candidates with strong oral and written communications in English.
For further information or to apply to this position, please contact .
The LANSA products have been conceived, researched, designed and built by the world-renowned LANSA Product Centre located at LANSA's worldwide headquarters in North Sydney. The LANSA Product Centre is arguably the best R&D team in Australia and prides itself on consistently anticipating and outpacing the needs of the market, its business partners and its customers. It has the excitement, speed and leading edge technologies of a dotcom without the associated risk.
As a result of its continued success and rapid profitable growth, LANSA requires high-calibre professionals to join the LANSA Product Centre. By joining LANSA, you would be working with the industry's technically elite in an innovative, challenging and dynamic environment. Job security, an atmosphere of learning and the potential to work overseas are all features of the LANSA workplace. Many staff also find LANSA's casual dress code and flexible hours have an extremely positive effect on their creativity and motivation. All these factors combined with the opportunity to work on multiple new technologies and deal with customers all over the world, makes LANSA a truly remarkable company.
Top remuneration will be paid for the top professionals, consistent with your skills and years of experience.
Please forward your CV to there is nothing to lose!
Behind LANSA’s great software products technology is a team of over 250 worldwide professionals who are laser-focused on developing software that drives innovation and supports digital transformation. As a result, over 8,000 customers in 65 countries rely on LANSA to help make smarter decisions and transform how they build and deploy enterprise applications.
LANSA’s EMEA Headquarters is in St. Albans, a Hertfordshire city, situated just a few miles north of London. St. Albans is easily accessible by public transport and situated close to the London Orbital Road (M25) and the North/South thoroughfare, that is the M1.
From this office, we direct our operations across Europe, Middle East, and Africa. LANSA also has Sales, Services, and Support offices in strategic locations across Europe and is supported by a number of impressive channel partners across the entire region.
LANSA is always seeking talent to support our rapid, profitable growth in the low-code application development market. If you believe you have the skills, desire, and enthusiasm to be part of our fast-paced, growing team of talented individuals, then please send your resume to , and we will consider your application against available opportunities.
From our office in Amsterdam we support all of the LANSA customers in the Benelux region. LANSA is a leading provider of mobile and desktop application development tools, modernization solutions and integration software.
As a result of the growth of the LANSA user base, we are growing our development team to continue our high standard for support of our products.
To apply for a position in the Benelux region, please email your resume to .
Notre bureau parisien est le contact privilégié des clients LANSA francophones.
Nos équipes commerciales et techniques peuvent répondre à toutes les demandes concernant les solutions LANSA et savent prendre en charge les projets de nos clients autour de serveur IBM i, Windows ou Linux.
Pour soutenir notre croissance, nous augmentons régulièrement nos effectifs afin de continuer à apporter un support de qualité à nos clients.
Si vous souhaitez rejoindre nos équipes en France, envoyez un CV à .