This course will provide students with an understanding of the steps involved to modernize iSeries 5250 based “green-screen” applications, using RAMP and Visual LANSA Framework, by working through the stages of:
- Creation of a True Modernization Framework
- Navigation, Integration and Initial Enrichment
- Ongoing Reengineering and Enrichment
Topics discussed and practiced include RAMP installation, configuration and deployment, modernization strategies, getting started and Visual LANSA techniques, as well as covering the features of RAMP-TS which can be used to enhance the modernized user interface. The final day of the workshop includes some advanced Visual Framework topics.
|Prerequisites:||LANSA Fundamentals Workshop (including Visual LANSA Framework)|
|Audience:||Builders and Developers who will be modernizing applications using RAMP should attend this course.|
|Aim:||This course will provide the knowledge and information necessary to modernize iSeries applications into graphical applications using Visual LANSA Framework and RAMP.|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
This course is available on request and can be customized to suit your needs. This course is also available for previous versions.
Booking a Course:
For more information or to schedule a course please phone (02) 8907 0212 or .
Standard Class Hours:
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Classroom:||AU$2,600 plus GST|
|On-site:||AU$1,500.00 plus GST per day (excluding instructors travel expense)|
- Education is billed on a full-day basis, even though a student may choose to attend only part of a day.
- On-site courses are limited to 8 students..
- On-site courses over 3 students have an additional course material cost.