This course will provide students with an understanding of the steps involved to modernize iSeries 5250 based “green-screen” applications, using RAMP and Visual LANSA Framework, by working through the stages of:
- Creation of a True Modernization Framework
- Navigation, Integration and Initial Enrichment
- Ongoing Reengineering and Enrichment
Topics discussed and practiced include RAMP installation, configuration and deployment, modernization strategies, getting started and Visual LANSA techniques, as well as covering the features of RAMP-TS which can be used to enhance the modernized user interface. The final day of the workshop includes some advanced Visual Framework topics.
|Prerequisites:||LANSA Fundamentals Workshop (including Visual LANSA Framework) Minimum version: LANSA Version 11 IDE|
|Audience:||Builders and Developers who will be modernizing applications using RAMP should attend this course.|
|Aim:||This course will provide the knowledge and information necessary to modernize iSeries applications into graphical applications using Visual LANSA Framework and RAMP.|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
This course is available upon request.
Booking a Course:
For more information or to schedule courses contact: Moira Maxwell (ext. 372) at 01727 790300 or
Standard Class Hours:
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|On-site:||Price available on application|
- Education is billed on a full-day basis, even though a student may choose to attend only part of a day.
- All consulting and training rates do not include any expenses that may be incurred during the consulting assignment.
View available hotels in St Albans near the LANSA offices.