LongReach App for iPhone/iPad
free LongReach App is a stand alone iPhone and iPad application for creating
and manipulating files and folders.
LongReach Server for IBM i
LongReach server software is required when you want to synchronize your
iPhone/iPad files with an IBM i server. You can try the LongReach server
for 30-days before requiring a FREE license code.
The following items are new in version 1.2:
- Lists of files now show the file size property in addition to the name and file icon.
- The LongReach app recognises more file types and their associated file icons, for example iWorks Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- You can now flip though multiple images in a folder without having to view each image individually.
- Email messages now allow multiple attachments (previous versions allowed only one attachment).
- LongReach now presents a warning prompt when you attempt to replace an existing audio recording file.
- This version fixes a file open-in issue. The LongReach app no longer has to be open before you can choose to open a file in LongReach from another app.