Creating custom portlets has traditionally been difficult and required skilled J2EE developers. The e.ssential Portlet Generator and LANSA dramatically accelerate and simplify the entire process. In addition, LANSA users can leverage their investment in LANSA-based applications and rapidly convert them to Portlets for WebSphere, e.ssential Enterprise Portal or any Portal that supports the industry standard of JSR168.
- Drag and drop portlet layout for new and existing LANSA Web Application Modules (WAMS)
- Theme Management for the generated portlets
- LANSA Portlet to Portlet communication
- Targeting of Portlets for use with multiple applications
- External communication with Portlets using web services and most programming languages including JAVA, LANSA, RPG, etc.
- LANSA Wizards for Portlets to automatically create LANSA based Portlets through a simple dialogue process
These add up to a complete portlet development environment for LANSA and Portal customers.
Using these tools enable one to create portlets on demand, leverage existing enterprise applications, extend portlet creation to a broader development group, empower business users to create, customize and manage portlets, open portlet communication to a broad range of tools and maximize the portal investment
For more information visit: www.rippe.com/RK_LANSA_Products.htm#tab7
Platforms: IBM i and browser clients
Partner Contact Details:
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
1077 Celestial St.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Contact: Thom Davidson
Tel: 513 241 1375