Harmony is a fully integrated and flexible health care management system developed by American Health Care Software Enterprises. Harmony's synergistic approach to all Care Receivers in continuum of care settings allows you to quickly, easily and accurately manage every aspect of your clinical and business needs.
The Harmony Health Care Management System offers four Suites, containing fully integrated applications within each Suite. Each suite focuses on a specific aspect of your business and can be used as a stand-alone tool or used in combination with any other Harmony Suite.
Continuum of Care Suite
Simplify billing procedures, expense tracking and Care Receiver movement across the continuum.
- Suits a Variety of Environments: Sub-acute, Nursing Facility, Apartment, Adult Day Care, Assisted Living, Physicians, Rehab, Insurance Carriers.
- ADT: Referral, Pre-admission Screening, Master Index
- Billing: Unlimited Payors, Step-down, Pass-through, Rebill and Retroactive processing
- Accounts Receivable
Manage your facility’s finances from balance sheets to expense reports and everything in between.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Purchasing and Inventory
- Fixed Assets
Clinical Care Suite
Provides the tools you need to track, document and plan the care of your Care Receiver.
- Electronic Medical Record
- MDS 3.0 Resident Assessment Instrument
- Quality Indicators
- Point of Care system for Clinical Nursing Assistants
- Physicians Orders
- Electronic Medication Administration System
Human Resources & Payroll Suite
A superior package meeting all your Human Resources, Employee Education, Scheduling and Payroll needs.
- Human Resources
- Staff Scheduling
- Time and Attendance
Platforms: IBM i or Windows server with Windows clients
Partner Contact Details:
American Health Care Software Enterprises, Inc.
99 Swift Street, Suite 300
South Burlington, VT 05403
Contact: Marcia Derosia
Tel: 800 336 1776