Preceda is an integrated, end-to-end people management solution that provides Human Resource Management, Payroll, Employee Self Service, Award Interpretation and Time and Attendance functionality from one central database, with a common user interface. Preceda is designed, developed and supported in Australia for Australian and New Zealand business conditions using the latest technology and software engineering approach.
Browser-based (internet) architecture enables employees, line managers or HR/Payroll staff to have secure access directly into the application's integrated database. The benefit of this remote and secure access to a central database or 'single source of truth' is one of the distinct advantages of Preceda.
Preceda's browser-based, zero client architecture also provides significant advantages for deployment and access. Users only require a web browser and the appropriate security clearance. There is no requirement for additional software to be loaded and maintained on the PC.
Preceda is a scalable solution used by many of the largest and smallest organizations in Australia and New Zealand, including Woolworths, the largest non-government employer in the region with 160,000+ employees. Its scalability allows you to start small with just 12 staff members, for example, and grow along with your business with the minimum of cost and disruption.
Preceda is a scalable, proven People Management solution designed, developed and supported by NGA Human Resources in Australia.
Preceda includes the following functionality:
- Human Resource Management modules and tools
- Payroll Processing for Australia, New Zealand and other countries
- Employee Self Service with workflow and intranet
- Time and Attendance with Award Interpretation and Rostering
- Preceda Metrics – A KPI analysis and benchmarking tool
- Advanced Reporting – With report automation and e-mail delivery
- Interfaces – Seamless interfaces to General Ledger, Australian Tax Office, Banks and Superannuation
- On your IBM i server
- On Demand - SaaS enables you to access the power and functionality of NGA Human Resources' people management system via the Internet while NGA Human Resources manages your critical HR and Payroll platform in its secure data center.
- Outsourcing - frees up valuable resources to focus on your organization's strategic goals rather than time-consuming HR and Payroll administrative tasks
For more information visit: www.ngahr.com/hrservice
Countries: Australia and New Zealand
Platforms: IBM i or SaaS
Partner Contact Details:
NGA Human Resources
164 Fullarton Road
Dulwich SA 5065
Tel: 1300 766 400 (inside Australia)
Tel: +61 (08) 8139 1800