EPC - 141013
Date : 30 August 2017
EPC141013 for LANSA V14
This EPC ships web server load balancing capabilities and is mandatory for all web deployments where the target environment is the Cloud.
This EPC is applied to the Visual LANSA build environment where the MSI package is to be built for deployment to the Cloud.
|Product||LANSA for the Web|
|Pre-Requisite Details||V14 SP1|
|Special Notes||Make a full backup of your LANSA environment on each platform to which this EPC will be applied.|
|Hotfixes||The following Hotfixes will be replaced by this EPC: |
EPC141013 includes software to be installed on a Windows machine. These instructions describe the installation and use of all delivered items.
- Download EPC141013.EXE file from the Web site or email.
- Unzip (double click) EPC141013.EXE. These files will be extracted:
- AllEPCs.exe - Windows multiple EPC installer
- AllEPCs.ini - AllEPCs controll file
- EPC141013w.exe - Windows LANSA Web Server executable
- It is recommended that a backup be done of all LANSA folders and your LANSA database before applying this EPC.
- Stop using the LANSA development environment and stop all currently executing LANSA applications.
- Right click on AllEPCs.exe and 'Run as Administrator'.
- Select the "Setup" button or "Cancel" if you do not want to proceed.
- If you have multiple configurations installed, Select the configuration to which the EPC is to be applied.
- If you are prompted to reboot your pc - please reboot.
- To view details of the installed EPCs:
- sign into LANSA
- view the Help menu
- Product Information option
- then select the Installation Details tab
- expand the Installation/ EPC Summary
- review the last entries
|Object Name||Object Type|
© 2017 LANSA