EPC - 141060
Date : 29 August 2017
EPC141060 for LANSA V14 SP1
This EPC introduces the 1-Click deployment feature. With 1 Click, all application changes and table changes are packaged up and deployed to your target system.
It is intended to be used to demonstrate our Low-Code credentials and for evaluation of Visual LANSA.
It currently requires manual configuration steps in V14 SP1 which are detailed in the One Click Deployment Guide.
Contact LANSA Support if you wish to preview the feature or join the beta program.
The full feature release will be available in V14 SP2.
|Pre-Requisite Details||V14 SP1 EPC141050|
|Special Notes||This EPC is for Independent Visual LANSA development environments only. There is no associated IBM i EPC. Applying this EPC to a Visual LANSA Slave development environment will render the Host Monitor and Super Server applications inoperable. Attempting to use the Host Monitor and Super Server applications will generate an EPC mismatch error.|
Make a full backup of your LANSA environment before applying this EPC.
|Deployment Notes||Not Deployable|
|Setup Notes||Review the One Click Deployment guide for setup and deployment instructions.|
Instructions to install the EPC
EPC141060 includes software to be installed on a Windows machine. These instructions describe the installation and use of all delivered items.
- Download EPC141060.EXE file from the Web site or email.
- Unzip (double click) EPC141060.EXE. These files will be extracted:
- AllEPCs.exe - Windows multiple EPC installer
- AllEPCs.ini - AllEPCs controll file
- EPC141060w.exe - Windows Visual LANSA install executable
- It is recommended that a backup be done of all LANSA folders and your LANSA database before applying this EPC.
- Stop using the LANSA development environment and stop all currently executing LANSA applications.
- Right click on AllEPCs.exe and 'Run as Administrator'.
- Select the "Setup" button or "Cancel" if you do not want to proceed.
- If you have multiple configurations installed, Select the configuration to which the EPC is to be applied.
- If you are prompted to reboot your pc - please reboot.
- To view details of the installed EPCs:
- sign into LANSA
- view the Help menu
- Product Information option
- then select the Installation Details tab
- expand the Installation/ EPC Summary
- review the last entries
© 2017 LANSA