Cannot see field details when creating MAP to a DB2 table in MAPFORCE 2009 SP1
|Date:||6th May 2009|
|Product/Release:||LANSA Composer - All Versions|
|Abstract:||Cannot see field details when creating MAP to a DB2 file in MAPFORCE 2009 SP1|
|Submitted By:||LANSA Technical Support|
When mapping to a System i DB2 file, you can see the file in the map however the fields are not shown, as per Figure A.
Another symptom is that when re-establishing the ODBC settings for an existing mapping, then the existing fields are shown with errors, as per Figure B.
Both the symptoms have the one root cause.
Disabling the 'Allow query timeout' option in the System i ODBC setup will rectify this issue.
- Open the ODBC administrator, locate and open your DSN
- Click the Performance tab
- Uncheck the checkbox labeled 'Allow query timeout'
- Click OK and OK to save your changes
- Close MapForce first to close any open ODBC connections and force it to connect again. Then try again.