Install Planner for LANSA Version 14
Should you use this install planner?
You should use this install planner if you are a new LANSA development site with no LANSA software already installed or you are an existing LANSA development site with no Visual LANSA development PCs already installed.
You should definitely NOT use this install planner if you are an existing LANSA development site with Visual LANSA development PCs already installed or you are installing LANSA to use a third party product or application.
Establishing a LANSA Environment
Setting up your application development environment usually requires that you accommodate:
- multiple developers, often with quite different skill levels.
- multiple hardware and software platforms
- developing and deploying application components including:
- IBM i 5250 interactive programs
- Windows Rich Client applications
- Browser applications and Web services
- batch, reporting and overnight processing