LANSA Inc. is a global provider of leading edge application development, modernization and integration tools and solutions for the IBM® System i (AS/400), Linux, and Windows platforms. For the past twenty one years, over 7,000 customers in more than 67 countries have relied on LANSA products and services to help them move to the next level of business performance. LANSA has strong strategic alliances with both IBM and Microsoft. The Company currently employs over 100 professionals at offices in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, New York and Toronto.
All positions include a competitive salary/compensation package which includes benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Long & Short Term disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Voluntary Retirement Plans (401K, RRSP).
LANSA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V, committed to a diverse work culture.
To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume to .
Business Consultant/Analyst - PIM/GDSN Division
The Business Consultant/Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of LANSA solutions for customers. The primary focus of these solutions is Product Information Management (PIM) and Data Synchronization (GDSN) business offerings. These solutions are global market leaders and have a significant presence in consumer goods, alcohol and beverage, hardlines, food service and healthcare.
As a Business Consultant, he/she will be responsible for the business tasks associated with implementations and upgrades, (e.g.., quality assurance, software configuration, setup and training). He/she will have the ability to understand existing systems and processes, will advise and consult on best practices associated with GDSN, will undertake impact analysis, and assist in scoping integration efforts and business process changes. The Business Consultant/Analyst will also conduct business analysis of existing systems and identification of process change and provide input into product enhancements and direction based on customer experiences and feedback.
- Strong technical background with products and services with a software provider - Specifically with PIM, MDM, 1Sync, SA2, GS1 and/or GDSN, SAP experience a plus
- 2+ years successful experience in project implementation management
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in supply chain, CPG and/or healthcare industries Ability to take a consultative approach towards determining and understanding customers success criteria for our services
- The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal skills, and have strong personal integrity, good presence and credibility. He/she will have strong interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate effectively up, down and across the organization. Finally the individual will embrace and reinforce the company culture throughout the organization and externally to customers and partners.
- Strong ability to convert functional requirements into technical
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management – Completion and maintenance of project plan documents, and responsibility for implementation best practices
- Business Consultant – Be able to evaluate the customer’s business and technical environments and provide guidance and direction in the areas of PIM and GDSN. Be able to articulate, verbally and in written form, detailed implementation plans, project scoping, business benefits and recommendations.
- Train and mentor customers.
- Work within the services management team for appropriate resourcing for projects. Reporting of project status to Management.
- Escalation point for support calls from customers in the area of GDSN standards guidance.
- Travel is a component of this role and is estimated up to 25% however, travel will ultimately be dictated by business needs.
Compensation and Benefits:
LANSA offers a very attractive compensation package comprised of a base salary, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefits program.
For further information or to apply to this position, please contact .
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois and Toronto, Ontario
Currently, we are actively seeking 2-3 self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our Consulting teams in the Toronto and Chicago areas, servicing clients throughout North America and the Caribbean.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of our Services organization, you will work as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on billable assignments, typically under the direction of a Project Manager. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new applications or the enhancements to existing applications using the LANSA tool set. Duties may be performed remotely from the LANSA offices or at customer’s site. An Associate Consultant operates under close supervision, guidance and tutelage of other LANSA consultants or client management on clearly defined assignments.
You will work on small to medium-sized projects, focusing on the programming and development of new applications or the extension or integration to existing systems or applications. You will assist in developing applications or customizing applications to meet customers' needs under direction of project leader.
Qualified candidates will have a recognized degree from a Software Design and Development program and will be eager to gain experience designing and developing business applications. Or, if you are an experienced programmer and wish to learn and apply new technologies, this position is for you! Proficient PC skills and proficiency in one or more programming languages is required.
Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and want to be part of a professional, fast-paced Consulting team.
Previous experience with web or mobile development, C#.NET, web-services or Windows client-server development is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
LANSA, Inc. offers a competitive salary/commission package, opportunity for growth and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K and paid time off.
For further information or to apply to this position, please contact .
The LANSA products have been conceived, researched, designed and built by the world-renowned LANSA Product Centre located at LANSA's worldwide headquarters in North Sydney. The LANSA Product Centre is arguably the best R&D team in Australia and prides itself on consistently anticipating and outpacing the needs of the market, its business partners and its customers. It has the excitement, speed and leading edge technologies of a dotcom without the associated risk.
As a result of its continued success and rapid profitable growth, LANSA requires high-calibre professionals to join the LANSA Product Centre. By joining LANSA, you would be working with the industry's technically elite in an innovative, challenging and dynamic environment. Job security, an atmosphere of learning and the potential to work overseas are all features of the LANSA workplace. Many staff also find LANSA's casual dress code and flexible hours have an extremely positive effect on their creativity and motivation. All these factors combined with the opportunity to work on multiple new technologies and deal with customers all over the world, makes LANSA a truly remarkable company.
Top remuneration will be paid for the top professionals, consistent with your skills and years of experience.
Please give us a call on (02) 8907 0200 and forward your CV to there is nothing to lose!
LANSA Asia-Pacific Administrator (Part-Time)
Location: North Sydney
Part-time position: 30 hours per week.
Working in a small office environment, you will be communicating with both partners and customers directly to manage their LANSA requirements. As well as general office duties, you will also be required to:
- Process LANSA licence sales and issue licence codes
- Control and invoice maintenance renewals
- Maintain customer database
- Issue partner and customer invoices
- Follow up on outstanding debtor payments
- Work closely with partners in Asia-Pacific for licensing and software updates
- Assist Sales Managers with mailouts
- Assist Trainers with training sessions and manuals
- Assist Finance Administrator
- Consistent attention to detail
- Good verbal & written skills
- Sound working experience in using Microsoft Office
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Willingness & capability to learn new processes and procedures
- Experience in software licence administration
- Experience with foreign exchange processing
- Experience with royalty and commission calculations
- Experience with Crystal Reports
To apply for any of this positions, please submit your resume to
Our UK Office in St Albans Hertfordshire. The following career opportunities are available. All positions include a competitive salary/compensation package which includes benefits such as pension and health insurance.
To apply for a position in the UK region, please e-mail your resume to .
From our office in Amsterdam we support all of the LANSA customers in the Benelux region. LANSA is a leading provider of mobile and desktop application development tools, modernization solutions and integration software.
As a result of the growth of the LANSA user base, we are growing our development team to continue our high standard for support of our products.
To apply for a position in the Benelux region, please email your resume to .
Notre bureau parisien est le contact privilégié des clients LANSA francophones.
Nos équipes commerciales et techniques peuvent répondre à toutes les demandes concernant les solutions LANSA et savent prendre en charge les projets de nos clients autour de serveur IBM® iSeries®, Windows® ou Linux.
Pour soutenir notre croissance, nous augmentons régulièrement nos effectifs afin de continuer à apporter un support de qualité à nos clients.
Si vous souhaitez rejoindre nos équipes en France, envoyez un CV à .