Datel is a leading provider of business solutions to apparel and footwear companies worldwide. Datel's ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution, Protex, has continually evolved in line with the ever changing apparel and footwear industry. Once a manufacturing system, Protex now provides competitive edge for CMT companies, as well as traditional manufacturing and sourcing companies.
Protex ERP is an integrated software solution that supports the following internal process, sales and forecasting, critical path management, planning, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing and sourcing, distribution, financials, customer relationship management, warehouse management, reporting and much more.
Specifically designed for the clothing and footwear industry, Protex operates throughout the whole company, delivering efficiencies and vital management information in every area.
The Protex ERP system has been developed to provide businesses with tight control and comprehensive support across financial and distribution processes with instant and real-time visibility of the business at all levels. This in turn enables business to achieve high levels of customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Critical Path Management - Provides workflow management tools to ensure critical activities are met in appropriate time frames.
- Product Lifecycle Management - Organises and controls all product related information to optimise the product development cycle.
- Bill of Materials Management - Definition and management of BOMs down to colour and size level.
- Raw Materials Management - Definition and control over the stocking and use of raw materials in the production process.
- Costing - Supports effective cost control for precise product costings, cost control for raw materials and labour and accurate overhead analysis.
- Sales Order Management - Provides a comprehensive suite of order entry styles to suit many business processes, from a stock holding telesales operation to a contact sales organisation selling to major retailers.
- Purchase Order Management - Manages all purchasing functions from supplier and price selection, contract and purchase order generation.
- Inventory Management - Optimises inventory levels and the utilisation of warehouse space for raw materials, work-in-progress and finished goods. Inventory Control can be implemented simply as in a bin location system or through an optional fully automated barcoded warehouse.
- Distribution - Enables delivery of products direct to customers assigned locations managing packing, invoicing and currency requirements.
- Source Purchasing - Enables Source Purchase Orders to be entered, tracked and received wither into stock or for shipment directly to the end customer.
- Production Management & Control - Controls the production process from the management of plants, machines and people. Tracking of work in progress through bundles with barcodes is fully supported, enabling progress of customer orders to be monitored.
- Forecasting - Provides a comprehensive range of facilities for recording and processing customer demand and satisfaction enables the accurate and flexible control needed for good customer service.
- Corporate Clothing Management - Deals with issues of man-packing, catalogue sales, entailment management, branch rollouts of new uniforms.
- Export Manger - A powerful and versatile multi-user module that provides overall management of export business from enquiry stage to completion.
- Sales Analysis - Allows the creation of user defined views of the sale order data so that sales performance can be measured at any level and trends in business identified.
- Import Manager - A powerful, multi-user, fully integrated Customs Import Entry System. It has been designed to improve cash flow and to eliminate complex calculations and highly detailed administration workload that is normally associated with the import of goods.
- Returns Processing - Provides full support for return goods from the customers and back to the supplier, including reasons for return and credit/debit facilities with approval.
- Telesales - Telesales operatives are prompted to call customers, as they call order history, pricing information including promotions and stock availability is visible on screen. Features include: call scheduling, call lists, diaries, call history and order history.
- Financials - Datel works with the leading financial application providers Chorus and CODA to offer a comprehensive integrated suite of financial accounting and business management software.
- Reporting & Analysis - Provides comprehensive reporting for critical sales, purchasing, inventory and production activity.
For more information visit: www.datelprotex.com/solutions/protex-erp/
Platforms: IBM i or Windows
Partner Contact Details:
Warrington, WA2 0XP
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 849 026
Web site: www.datelprotex.com