LANSA technology insurance – the ISV silver bullet
With LANSA, Independent Software Vendors (ISV) and system integrators can transform an IBM i, RPG or COBOL package into a portable highly graphical Windows client/server application. Your LANSA applications will be portable to other server platforms including Windows, Linux and the Web. As a LANSA Partner, you can create new profitable markets for your services and solutions with built-in multilingual support and access to LANSA's worldwide distribution network.
Meeting today's challenges
LANSA understands the challenges facing Independent Software Vendors today who are constrained by limited staff and budgets:
- How can you develop new applications while supporting existing installations?
- How can you continue to keep up with technology demands of customers and prospects?
- How can you integrate new technologies with your existing infrastructure?
- If developers are your company's most important company asset - how do you leverage their knowledge in new environments?
- There is a great deal of uncertainty in the software market today - how can you avoid being locked into incompatible options?
- Is it possible to develop competitive software for today's requirements while positioning it to take advantage of future technologies?
- Is it possible to modernize and extend your existing applications and development effort without a complete rewrite?
Simply more productive
LANSA is a development tool tightly focused on just one thing rapidly creating high quality commercial applications. LANSA provides key benefits in five critical areas to improve an ISV’s ability to deliver applications:
- Focus developers on delivering business solutions
- Reduce application development and maintenance costs
- Develop portable applications using a single skill set and code base
- Enhance developers’ skills with a minimum of retraining
- Shorten time to market
LANSA provides rapid application development that powers today’s complex business applications without exposing the underlying complexities to the developer.
7000 customers worldwide and growing
LANSA has the most robust IBM i base of clients outside of IBM. Reference accounts include companies of all sizes and across virtually every industry. Some high profile LANSA customers include Apria Healthcare, DEMCO, High Liner Foods, PartyLite, Porsche Cars, Terminix, John Wiley and Sons, Gannett, Museum of Modern Art, Shell Canada and many others.
LANSA has been critical in the success of ISVs that utilize LANSA’s tools as strategic development platform. Some of these ISVs include Vormittag Associates (VAI), Agylisys, CHP, Fidelity Information Services and Rippe & Kingston, to name just a few.
Take the next step – join the LANSA Partner Program
LANSA is committed to your success. We understand the business requirements for ISVs to be successful in their competitive markets. With these requirements in mind, LANSA has developed a flexible Partner program for Independent Software Vendors that includes software, sales assistance, developer training and project mentoring. To find out how your company can benefit, contact your regional LANSA sales office.
Partner Training Program
The LANSA Training Program is a set of training courses or workshops which have been created to support the LANSA family of products. These training materials are for instructor-based or classroom courses. Only Certified LANSA Training Partners are entitled to access these courses.